Traded my car in on March 22, 2016 (never late or missed one single car payment). I asked the Dodge Dealership upon my trade-in, if KIA MOTORS was SATISFIED IN FULL, and THAT I OWED NO MORE MONEY?!.

They assured me I did not. Over 4 MONTHS LATER, I receive a statement stating I owed $428.01 for the Disposition Fee. I called the Dodge dealership, and they verified that KIA had stated to them that I was paid up in full.... I've been bullied, harassed, etc....

by both KIA and now this SRA ASSOCIATES collection agency. Based on my limited means, I had issued KIA MOTOR FINANCE a letter indicating I will pay them $50.00/ a month until the $428.01 is satisfied in full.

They've had no problem getting the payment(s)., and now I get a collection letter. This is unreal and very unfair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of sra associates debt collection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $428. Sra Associates needs to "i want the entire thing dropped. and this issues closed with no more money due" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sra associates debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sra Associates.

Comments