I received a call from (856) 497-0287 and they asked for my birthday and zip code. When I gave it to them they said it did not match their records.

But instead of leaving me alone they changed their records so they could harass me more! WTF? How is that legal?? Now they've been calling me every day for months and I refuse to confirm anymore personal information over the phone because it seems like a SCAM.

I told them they could send me a letter in the mail like a normal company if they wished to contact me further. But they just keep calling me earlier and earlier in the morning. The Harassment wont stop. The worst part is they wont even tell me why their calling me!

They just keep asking for more personal information! WTF?!?!?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sra Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sra Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sra Associates and sra associates customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Carmel, Indiana, United States #1258859

Same thing has happened to me. They never leave a voicemail.

My husband answered the other day and they asked for personal information, and he said you tell me what this is regarding first and they hung up.

I answered the phone and told them until you tell me what this is in regards too, i'm not giving you any of my information and to please stop harrassing me and they hung up.

This so sounds like SCAM and i refuse to give any information to them.