Got sra associates calling my friends and my job.If they want theyre money they better hit me a good settlement offer if not I wont deal with those dam rude as mofos.

I dont pick up theyre phone calls, but hear the frustration in the voicemails they leave ha ha. If they want they're money they can wait in line like my other creditors. Had a car loan with wells fargo and they repoed my car.

I let it go and they turned it over to sra associates.My friend said they were rude as *** when they were looking for me though.

Had an Experience with Sra Associates?

Comments

#801933

Maybe you need to file bankruptcy....Chapter 7 is liquidation but the judge will not let you keep the car. Chapter 13 is re-org, but you still will have to make monthly payments, and if you do not, you will no longer be under bankruptcy protection...just give the car back....

Richardson, Texas, United States #801922

They are suppose to be rude when they have to look for their property.I bet if these people turn your--- in for vehicle thief then you will be looking like the low life that you are.Give the people their vehicle if you cannot pay for it and Stop bring your friends and Family into this mess you have made.If you where in Texas believe me they would have been and Got your sorry --- along time ago.F------ LOSER.

BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more